There is no Downside to Dipetane!
• Increases fuel economy by 10-12%.
• Meets 07 ULSD specs.
• Meets or exceeds all fuel specifications.
• Dipetane is a 100% hydrocarbon product.
• Cleans the fuel injectors and keeps them clean.
• Lubricates fuel injection pump.
• Extends engine life.
• Burns away carbon deposits from the combustion chamber.
• Cleans tanks and supply lines of sludge and heavy deposits.
• Dipetane mixes readily with fuel requiring no further circulation.
• Dipetane treated fuels actually burn cooler, significantly reducing nitrous oxide.
• Dipetane has a longer stability life than diesel fuel or gasoline.
Dipetane gives More Miles with Less Fuel. Dipetane is different from any other fuel product you have been searching for to get your engine driving you farther and running cleaner. Dipetane reduces your fuel costs by improving fuel economy from 10% to 15%. Dipetane releases more energy from your fuel, resulting in more power and better mileage. It also burns the carbons that would normally cause carbon deposit build-up, therefore extending both your oil and engine life. Proven in over 100 million miles of service, Dipetane improves fuel economy, reduces emissions, extends oil life and reduces engine wear. GASOLINE powered vehicles experience increased fuel economy and power while emissions are reduced for lesser environmental impact.